As a Radio Engineer, you need to know what TagStation is and how to connect your playout system to it.
Provided below are two outlines: articles and how-tos that are essential, and those that are recommended for persons filling an Engineering role. We suggest reading through this content in order, and upon doing so, you'll understand what TagStation means to you.
- What is TagStation?
- TagStation Requirements
- How it Works: Inputs and Outputs
- Configuring your Settings
Choose the article below for your existing middleware or TagStation-integrated automation system. If you do not currently have a solution in place, we suggest our Slingshot application.
- Set-Up Networking Tips
- TagStation HTTPS Certificate compatibility
- TagStation Features Supported by Middleware Products & Integrated Automation Systems
- Using Windows7 Task Scheduler to schedule Slingshot application operation
If your station has licensed TagStation for HD Artist Experience, the following articles are recommended: